Sunday 13 January 2013

Today I don't feel like doing anything


Hello! I'm so angry today, I've just made cakes but they turned out disgusting and now I've found out that my favourite programme on BBC three - Lip Service is being axed.  To make matters worse, my pretty nail varnish has now chipped off and I can't resist peeling the rest. Lucky that I took the pictures earlier isn't it?! 

This pretty combination is Models Own Jack Frost and Essie's Cascade Cool.  They don't look as glittery and pretty in the pictures as they do did in real life though. I feel like part of me is saying lay off the glittery nail varnishes because it's not christmas anymore but the magpie inside me is just crying out for glitter. I went with the magpie.

I hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday. I'm just waiting for Celebrity Big Brother, is anybody else loving it this year?! I hate Speidi! Don't be mean to my poor baby Rylan!

Grace x

16 comments:

  1. thats a very pretty combo!
    I am far too addicted to glitter nail varnishes. I dont think I can ever leave them! heheh :P
    hareem x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hareem! Ahh me too! I'm obsessed with them! Xx

      Delete
  2. Love that combo of polishes. You can't beat a good glitter polish!

    I've only been catching little bits of Big brother but like you hate Speidi. Spencer definitely ruined Heidi. Love Rylan! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I think Heidi would be lovely without him, he's a freak! xx

      Delete
  3. So pretty, loving the pink with that glitter combo, gorgeous! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Model's Own shade!

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's gorgeous isn't it?! I didn't like it at first but now I love it. xx

      Delete
  5. aw this is such a pretty combo! (:

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute nails!!! I'm holding a giveaway on my blog, I'd LOVE you to check it out!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colour polish...love your blog Ive followed you please follow me or come check out my blog thankyou...

    http://the-eyesofthebeholder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous nails, so Barbie-ish and cool!! I'm loving CBB, Rylan to win! Haha
    Xxx

    Www.thebeautybelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Rylan, I can't handle when people are mean to him! Cannot stand Speidi! Her - I can tolerate, but him! UGH! Gorgeous nails by the way, love that pink x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!