Tuesday 1 January 2013

What I got for Christmas 2012

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I hope you all had an excellent Christmas and a fantastic new year.  I celebrated Christmas with all of my family at my Mum's house in Wales and only got home on Sunday so this post is a little overdue!  It's the first chance I've had to get out all of my Christmas presents and have a play around with them so naturally I just HAD to share my beautiful prezzies with you all.


As you can see I've been a very lucky girl this Christmas and I'm very thankful to everyone who bought me gifts!  I couldn't pick a favourite because I just love everything so much.  I can't wait to use everything now I've taken photos for you all!

I'm off to eat a chocolate orange and chill out in bed before work tomorrow.  BOO! :( If you've posted about what you've received for Christmas, please let me know because I love reading these kind of posts!

Grace x

14 comments:

  1. ohhh, you got so many gorgeous presents! the teacup candle is SO CUTE!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooned over the Cathy Kidston things and giggled at the "hunky soap", great pressies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa was very generous! You got some lovely gifts, especially liking the look of those soap and glory gifts! Beth http://betterwithbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty presents! Love the Juicy Couture perfume & Hello Kitty stuff!

    Happy New Year!

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil gibberish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo many lovely presents. I have the Cath Kidston wash bag and the Soap and Glory best of all. Love the shoes! xx
    JustJeess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some lovely gifts, we have matching hello kitty cups ;) Drinking from mine right now. Happy New Year.
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't drank from mine yet! Can't wait! xx

      Delete
  7. oooh lovely presents! Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the hunky soap made me laughandgiggle and i love all the presents
    happy new year!

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. these look amazing!!! pretty presents you're so lucky hun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh the moustache shoes <3
    www.justanorwichgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many wonderful presents! You are very lucky :)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you got some lovely presents! They all look so pretty! haha I loveee that teacup candle!! adorable!
    hareem x

    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!