Saturday 10 November 2012

HAULELLUJAH.


Hello lovelies!  Actually can't believe that at the time of writing this, I'm only 13 followers away from 800.  AMAZING!  Thank you all so much for following my little blog!  Today I've just got a little haul for you.  Thought I'd try collating my pictures but I'm not sure whether I like it or not.  Might stick to regular pictures next time.

Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Babydoll £4.99 - As the name suggests this is really baby pink which I'm not entirely sure whether I'll be able to pull off with my skin tone.  Definitely going to give it a whirl though!

Look Beauty Eyeshadow in Suede £4.00 - As you can see, Suede is a gorgeous brown colour with gold flecks.  I'm so excited to wear this.  One thing I'm not keen on already, is the packaging, it just looks really cheap and unfinished.

Maybelline Fit me foundation £7.99 - I'm going to give this foundation a post of it's own - let's just say I'm not loving it so far.

Revlon Photo ready foundation £12.99 - I have used this foundation before so thought i'd pick another one up as I'm running out of my beloved estee lauder double wear and am desperately trying to find an alternative.  Let me know if you'd like a review on this!

Essie Nail Varnishes £9.99 - I love TK Maxx for Essie varnishes.  I don't understand why they put two of the same colour in a pack though - where's the sense in that!  I picked up fear and desire x2, bikini so teeny and cascade cool.  Can't wait to wear bikini so teeny!

Batiste Urban & Edgy Dry Shampoo £2.99 - I think this is a new dry shampoo so I just had to try it out.  I think I've possibly tried all of the Batiste dry shampoo range excluding the red and brown one.  I heart Batiste.

Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Lip Balm £3.19 - I bought this from eBay and I am in love with the Christmas Cookie scent.  You can pick one up here you do have to bid but the seller seems to have loads!  Well worth the pennies.

Collection Big Fake Ultimate Mascara £4.99 - I've previously used Big Fake Mascara, this one looks to be exactly the same.  Not exactly sure what the 'Ultimate' is about!

Models Own Nail Varnishes £4.00 - Models Own is my favourite nail varnish brand ever.  I always pick up these tk Maxx sets.  I picked up True Blue, Gold digger and Peach Puff.  Can't wait to use them!

Earring Holder £2.99 - This has to be my favourite buy of November so far.  I've been looking for something to hold my earrings and this is just perfect.  I picked up two, they each have room for 24 pairs of earrings! Such a bargain for £2.99 with free postage!  Pick yours up here.

Hope you're all having a nice weekend.  Let me know if you'd like any individual reviews on any of the products!

Grace x

18 comments:

  1. Your blog is so pretty. Love the Essie nailpolish!!! :)




    http://www.itsmiraclewhip.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness there is a lip balm!! I love the smell of the cookie candle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, couldn't believe it when I found it! It's so lovely. xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, somebody's been shopping! :)

    Okay I really like the earrings holder. Such a nice thing to have on your vanity. Christmas Cookie lip balm is a very sensible purchase. And Sleek True in Baby doll looks like a really pretty color. You should definitely give it a try. Model's Own Gold Digger & Peach Puff look great too.

    Sarah
    prettygloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm constantly shopping, too naughty! I am definitely going to try Baby doll. I've just tried it on, surprisingly really like it! xx

      Delete
  4. That lipstick looks lovely..would love to see it in action, too bad we don´t have sleek in the U.S.
    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great haul ! I love the nail polishes x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nail and lip colors you picked up!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Christmas Cookie as a lip balm, I purchased in the summer but felt the need to wait off to use it till now :P

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think I might have seen it on your blog and wanted it ever since! I love it. I'll wear it all the time in the Summer if I don't run out by then ;) xx

      Delete
  8. That earring holder looks really decent, I have been longing for one and its super cheap, so its deffo my next purchase.
    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awh I love how you've laid out the pictures. I have the Revlon PhotoReady primer so I'd love to see a review on the foundation! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sound of the Yankee candle, bet Christmas cookie smells amazing
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg I never understood why tkmaxx did that with essie! gorgeous blog m'lovely! newest follower: http://floral-etiquette.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Revlon Photoready foundation (: & I'm so jealous you got those Essies from TK maxx, everytime I go in there the colours they have available are ugly :(

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, I didn't know you could get Yankee Candle lip balms! Amazing, they will makeperfect stocking fillers!
    I use Revlon Photoready as my day-to-day foundation and I really like it, especially considering it's a lower end brand (I usually go high end forfoundations/tinted moisturisers, but there seem to be loads of great, cheaper alternatives about this year).
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!