Tuesday 9 October 2012

Shine bright like a diamond


Hello lovelies.  Today I thought i'd share with you a combo that I am a little bit in love with.  I purchased this Barry M Rose Quartz nail varnish on Sunday and was thinking of something to pair it with.  As it's a rose gold colour I was struggling to think of a nail varnish to match it perfectly.  I was looking through my collection and noticed Models Own Beth's Blue which is a favourite of mine anyway and thought i'd chuck them together.  Needless to say I am beyond pleased with the way this turned up besides the fact I put a little too many layers on and peeled it off today at work.  :(  Oh well, at least I get to paint my nails again!

Hope you're all having a great week!

Grace x

14 comments:

  1. Ohh this is amazing! Need that glitter x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that glitter! It looks great paired over that pale blue :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty combination :)x
    shameta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour!

    Rebecca xx

    beautyinpractice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seriously pretty! I love light blue and the Barry M nail polish is gorgeous too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice nails. I follow you now, follow you back? XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look lovely! I always find glitter nail varnish a pain to get off though :(

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Barry M glitter is gorgeous, really want to buy some of their new ones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh lovely combination, this is super pretty!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is such a lovely combination, I love it!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sending me your link! Love this nailcolour and the flitters! I'm following now with bloglovin', hope you'll check my blog & join my give-away if you like! You have a pretty lay-out btw!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, these look absolutely lovely! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!