Sunday 9 September 2012

Birthday Haulin'

Hello lovelies!  I hope you're all well and remember me.  I seem to have unintentionally taken a little break from the blogging world for a month or so but am happy to be writing again today.  Last Sunday (September 2nd)  was my 23rd Birthday!  This year's birthday seemed to have creeped up on me, can't believe it's been a whole year since I turned 22!  TOTES EMOSH.

Anyway, I celebrated by going to my Mum's house for the weekend where my Mum had organised a night of family fun consisting of Cocktails and Fajitas!  Aaaah, it was beautiful.  She even made my favourite lemon meringue pie which is the best lemon meringue pie that i've ever had the pleasure of tasting.  Don't you find that when your Mum makes cakes they're always better than anybody elses you've ever tasted?! It must just be a Mum thing!

Anyway, on with the exciting bit, here's what presents I received!  My Mum kindly gave me lots of money which I have nearly already spent (oops) but hey, it's birthday money so you have to spend it quickly!


As you can see, I received lots of gorgeous gifts and I'm a very grateful and lucky girl!  I also went shopping yesterday and spent some of my birthday money!  I then came home and placed a cheeky online clothes order which will arrive on Tuesday.  TOO EXCITED! P.S my Grandad actually bought me that Chanel nail varnish, dontcha wish you had a Grandad like mine?!


I am beyond impressed with TK Maxx as of late.  Picked up the Essie nail varnishes for £7!  £7 for 3 Essie nail varnishes is out of this world.  The only problem is, is that they don't have the little stickers on the bottoms telling you the shades so if anybody knows the shades please do let me know.  The Models Own nail varnishes were again another steal at 3 for £7.99. I had to stop myself from purchasing any more but I could've bought hundreds.  I am addicted to buying nail varnishes at the moment, it used to be lipsticks but that seems to have stopped although I do want to buy another one....hmm!

I hope you all liked this little haul and please don't think i'm bragging, because i'm not, I just like to see these posts and wanted to make my own.

Grace x

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday lovely! You got some amazing things! I love all the nail varishes and your bag is gorgeous! Im also glad to see im not the only one who wants to read sam faiers book haha! ;) xxx
    http://blondie-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Aaah I know, I love Sam and Billi! xxx

      Delete
  2. We have the same birthday! HAppy belated birthday ;). You got some lovely things! Can't believe your grandad got you the Chanel! what a star! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaah really?! happy belated birthday to you too! I know, he's a rascal. He said that he was reading You magazine and saw it in there and thought he'd get it for me because it was Chanel. Complete cutie! xx

      Delete
  3. you got some gorgeous presents! coolest grandad ever?! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday, my grandad has probably never heard of Chanel, it's part of his charm though haha. You got some lovely presents and a total bargain with the Essie! xx

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lovely :)
    Hope you had a great time!
    You got so many lovely things xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got some lovely things there! Happy Birthday!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a Grandad that knows Chanel!? It's hard to get mine to even listen :P
    Hope you had a lovely day!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got some lovely gifts, hope you had a great birthday!
    I'm following you on GFC, would be nice if you followed back xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh woah! You got loads! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! I really wnat Britney Spears Fantasy... and Batiste Cherry must smell delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday!! I'm SO jealous of your jewellery purchases! especially disney couture! love your blog!

    www.georgamcilroy.blogspot.co.uk

    Georga xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated Birthday.. :)

    First time visitor & wow your blog is adorable! Will re-visit soon .. <3

    www.prettygloss.blogspot.com

    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!