Sunday 13 May 2012

I trade my soul for a wish...


 I recently purchased this amazing fake copy bag off eBay that just about every fashion obsessed girl now has and I really love it.  You can find it here, it was only £23 including delivery and was here in about two days! I've also bought some new storage for my makeup.  I think my lip product obsession is beyond a joke now but I feel like I NEED more lipsticks so that they fill the whole shelf.  Absolutely loving Models Own Ibiza Mix, it's so gorgeous and looks AMAZING over white nail varnish!  I wish I just woke up every day with wavy hair.  Some cakes I made today.  I know what you're thinking, my icing attempt is absolutely pathetic but it's okay because they taste quite beautiful.  FOUND SOME PEANUT BUTTER KIT KAT CHUNKYS! WOOHOO! Is anybody else having great difficulty tracking them down?!  I advise that you try places that you'd never normally go into and shops that look a bit tatty.  Put my hair in a fishtail plait yesterday for the first time in ages.  Forgot how much I loved wearing my hair like this.

I hope you're all having a lovely, relaxing Sunday.  I always feel depressed about this time because work just seems to come around so quickly.  Boo!

Grace x





13 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous in the last photo! I've tried so hard to find those kit kats! Everywhere I go they've either sold or or don't stock them. Boo! :(x


    http://styleandstarbucks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag and all your pics.great braid too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing! Those cakes look good, my icing is never great but its all about the taste! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Now that is one impressive collection of lipsticks! I'm jealous! :) Love the nails as well.

    Your hair looks fab, I've attempted a fishtail plait before but it never turns out as well as I'd like it to unfortunately!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That plait looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. that fishtail is so awesome - mine always end up looking like i did them when i was drunk! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can we trade hair please? Or at least I'll trade you an original kit kat for a peanut butter one?
    And hurrah for ibiza mix!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bag! And your hair looks amazing!! Wish my hair would do this!
    Holly,xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool bag, great nails and absolutely yummie cupcakes :-) i'm a tad hungry right now hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous girl, I love your hair!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the nails! Cute blog! :)x

    teacuptoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just had a complete perve over your blog. Loved all your posts! Especially your clothes show haul. Youve single handedly made me want to go this year.

    xx Hayley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!