Tuesday 22 May 2012

Luscious Lashes.


I had a little treat waiting for me when I get home back from work on Thursday, my ebay eyelashes had arrived! Woohoo!  I'd completely forgot that I even ordered them in my tired state on Monday night.  I've blogged about some eyelashes i'd bought off ebay in the past, but they were much more thicker ones and in my opinion, only suitable for nights out!  I was on the prowl for some natural looking lashes that just enhanced my own lashes but were still a little bit noticeable and I've found just what I was looking for.


Meet my new favourite eyelashes!  For only £2.09 for ten pairs, these little beauties suit me down to the ground.  They are reusable if you're willing to pick a bit of eyelash glue off them and for the price I wouldn't mind if I didn't manage to salvage a few pairs.  They look a little misshaped in the box but are easy enough to bend to fit your own eye shape thanks to their extremely lightweight feel.  They are an actual dream to apply too,  I just applied them using my fingers with my holy grail DUO eyelash glue which I bought here that i'd never be without.



I am in love with how subtle they look and am looking forward to wearing them again when I have a few extra minutes in the morning.   I'll link the seller here if you fancy grabbing yourself a little bargain!  Which eyelashes do you swear by?  I'd love to know!

Grace x

15 comments:

  1. i love how natural these look :)
    i might have a look at these,

    you look stunning

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're so lovely! definitely worth a look :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Oooo! They look gorgeous! What a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could apply false lashes and then I'd be all over these! You look gorgeous with them on, definitely a bargain! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bargain! I wish I could wear eyelashes, they always seem to slide off me : (

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like the look of these eyelashes! They look great on too! Bargain :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with loving how subtle they look, just looks like you have amazing natural lashes!! love this!!

    LoveFayexoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot believe those were only £2.09!! If i wasnt absolutely useless with fiddly things such as false lashes I'd deffo invest-they have such a gorgeous, natural-but-dramatic look. It just looks like you have amazing eyelashes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those lashes! I buy most of my lashes from ebay as well! They're so cheap & the quality is quite good!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://dugongsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and such a good bargain! :)

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute blog :)

    I've followed you, can you please check out http://flourishblogs.blogspot.co.uk/ I've just opened it and need an audience!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is reаlly inteгеsting, You're an overly professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and stay up for searching for more of your excellent post. Additionally, I've shared your web site in my socіаl
    nеtworκs
    Review my blog post - MyVideo converter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!