Tuesday 1 July 2014

Asda Homeware Haul


I could spend forever and a day trawling through homeware sites on the big old web so much so that I have a huge list of my favourite online stores bookmarked that I check daily weekly.  Asda's home range is one of my newest finds.  It's affordable, a sale is almost always going on and you can pick things up whilst you do your food shop!  I ordered a few things online so I thought I'd share them with you.  

I am in desperate need of storage and these stackable boxes are just the ticket. They're pretty which means I can have them on display in my bedroom. Nobody will ever expect they're full of clutter! A total bargain too at £7.


This vase was the biggest bargain I've bought in a long time for only £3! It was originally £10 so I'm well chuffed with that. All I need now are some 'pretty flowers' to go in it (see what I did there?).


I try to keep my house quite neutral since I share it with a boy so I hid these overly girly coasters from him. I just couldn't resist! Sometimes you just need a pop of colour and for £4, I can replace them in a few months with some more masculine ones *cough*.


Some of you will more than likely find this blingy 'wash' plaque hideous but the tacky girl in me could not resist. My bathroom is quite plain and boring so I'm trying to pretty it up with accessories and this is just the start of it! 


Do you love homewares as much as me? What are your favourite homeware sites?


5 comments:

  1. Aww I love homeware shopping too! Those stackable boxes are so cute!! xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those storage boxes are so cute! I always forget about Asda when it comes to homewares.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor & Femme et Vie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love storage boxes as they look so pretty and really help to bring some character to a room. Love the ones you picked :) X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love buying homeware - even though at the minute I only have my room to decorate! Those storage boxes have such a gorgeous print x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Homeware hauls are the best ones

    www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!