Thursday 3 July 2014

Avon Planet Spa Sleep Serenity Pillow Mist


Avon's Sleep Serenity pillow mist has got to be up there in my top ten favourite products of all time. To be quite honest, I can't believe it hasn't made it's way on to my blog sooner.

If you're anything like me and toss and turn in the night, then decide you need a drink and oh god, now you need a wee...oh and it won't hurt to check twitter for 5 minutes will it...oh my god, it's 2am...you get the jist! (basically I can't sleep at night but I could sleep all day long if it was acceptable) then you might want to consider investing in this calming life saver.


I'm not going to say the pillow mist is going to knock you out as soon as your head hits the pillow but it certainly will make you feel more relaxed thanks to the ever so soothing Camomile & Lavender scents that lay within this bottle. I find that I get off to sleep much easier when I spray this but I do try to limit my uses as if you use the pillow mist every day you kind of become immune to the wonders of it.


I spritz a little on my pillow. I wouldn't go overboard as it'll get into your hair and make it greasy. I tend to spray it once on my wrists and a little on my chest too and it just makes me feel all snuggly and peaceful. 


The bottle itself isn't the most visually pleasing and looks quite cheap but I can completely overlook that because I truly love the product that much. 


If you want to see what all the hype is about then you can order the spray here for £4.50 on the Avon website but I'd recommend buying from your local Avon Representative as it's often half price! 

Have you tried any products that promise to give you a good nights sleep? Did they work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!