Wednesday 2 July 2014

The contents of my eBay basket




I am the girl who has her phone constantly glued to her hand at allll times. The eBay app is perfect for when you're bored, fancy a little treat but don't want to spend too much or just for browsing in your lunch break. These are a handful of the things that I'm currently hoarding in my eBay basket!

I'm thinking about buying all four of the statement necklaces at only £2.39 I'd be crazy not to! I am my own enabler. I really like the potted plant too for under a fiver, it'll make a nice little kitchen accessory whilst I'm not responsible enough to look after a real one.

What's the best eBay bargain you've bought to date?!


4 comments:

  1. I love the necklaces :)

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/2014/07/makeup-revolution-london-sugar-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklaces - I agree, buy all four! I never think to look on ebay for beauty products but will definitely look into the Victorias secret fragrances!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always tempted to get the victoria's secret fragrances when I'm browsing ebay!! I think all my make up brushes are from ebay and they're so good! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Burt's Bees lip balm collection! That's an absolute must for me, I had no idea they did that on eBay. Thankyou for this post, although the cupcakes got me wanting some, yum!

    Alaina (www.alainatbf.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!