Sunday 15 July 2012

50% off ELF Products - Haul.

Hi lovelies, hope you're all having a delightful weekend!  So upsetting that it's Sunday already, seriously, where does the weekend go?!

On Wednesday evening I decided to place an ELF order as I received an email promoting the 50% off all products offer they have on at the moment (ONLY FOR ANOTHER 10 HOURS OR SO THOUGH!).  Every time I order off ELF, I find myself maybe using the products once and not touching them again for months.  I vowed to myself that I wouldn't place any more orders but I can't resist such a brilliant offer!  The postage was excellent too, free because I'd ordered over £30 and was delivered on Saturday morning.


I've cheated a little bit and copied my order from the Eyes Lips Face website just because it makes it easier to include the shades/exact names and prices of everything;






Concealer
Beige
£1.88


Studio Cream Blush
Temptress
£3.25

luscious liquid lipstick
Cherry Tart
£0.75

Eyebrow Treat and Tame
NEW - Ash
£1.88


therapeutic conditioning lip balm
Blackberry Crème
£0.75


Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
£1.88


Studio Eyelashes Kit
Studio Eyelashes
£1.88


Element
Glow
£0.75


Shimmer sheets
Golden
£1.88


False Lashes
Dramatic Lash Kit
£0.75


False Lashes
Natural Lash Kit
£0.75


clarifying pressed powder
Apricot Beige (tone 1)
£0.75


Eyebrow Lifter and Filler
ash/ivory
£1.88


Flawless Finish Foundation
Sand
£3.38


clarifying pressed powder
Rosy Beige
£0.75


Single Eyeshadow
Raspberry Truffle
£1.88


studio conditioning lip balm SPF 15
mellow melon
£1.88


Element
Compact
£0.75


Element
Moondust
£0.75


Element
Dusk
£0.75




I'm actually quite disappointed with my order.  The foundation, face powders and concealer are all a hideous orange shade.  I mean, really, who has orange skin?!  I'm really impressed with the single eyeshadow in raspberry truffle so far, it's actually gorgeous! I'm not going to explain it any more because I'm going to blog a FOTD including it soon :D  I'm so excited to try the Shimmer Sheets, they seem really interesting.  I need to play with more of this makeup before I give a more detailed opinion on it.  


If there's anything you'd like a review on, then just ask because I'd be more than happy to review any of these products.  Also, if you'd like to order, the 50% offer is on for about an other 10 hours I believe, so get your orders in quick at www.eyeslipface.co.uk 


Grace x 

8 comments:

  1. You got a great haul from e.l.f - i love the pressed powder and the soothing lipbalm its so nourishing.
    The problem with elf is their swatches online are so poor. Its always hit and miss if you have picked the right shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love elf, so many brushes I want that are out of stock:( aha!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm never sure about ELF - I like some of their brushes but their nail polish is awful. Shipping is expensive to Ireland and I can never find enough things I like to bump me over free shipping! Interested to see what the eyeshadows are like, they look pretty nice. I do agree with the comment above, their online swatches are diabolical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for hauls, I love ELF and you got some awesome items. I love when they do the 50% off offers :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to try anything from them, but I'm excited to see your eyeshadows! :)

    xo,
    Lela
    Last day to WIN my Havaianas SHOE Competition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I love Elf products!!! They are soo affordable. Great blog post!
    xoxo asiahlynn
    http://asiahlyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm always a bit wary of elf, I ordered a load of products a while back and around 50% of them were actually decent. Saying that I do love their eyebrow kit, ALTHOUGH they've all sold out now : /

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!