Sunday 3 June 2012

WANT WANT WANT!




Hi lovelies!  Thought I'd do a little wishlist post today since I haven't done one of these for absolutely ages and I've been lusting after a lot lately.  Here goes...

Cross Leggings £11.99  - I've wanted a pair of these for ages but didn't know where they were from but recently I've been seeing them everywhere.  I'm not usually one for patterned leggings but I really love these!

NYX Glitter Nail Polish £4.50 - I've never tried NYX before and I'd love to give it a whirl.  I didn't realise they sold it in River Island! I'll definitely be picking this up next time I'm in store.

GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick Tropical Pink £6.49 - Superdrug have had a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics for a while now and I purchased a GOSH lipstick last week and was really impressed!  I want this pink one so much, I have a serious addiction for pink lipsticks.

Coral Maxi Dress £37.00 - SO IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS!  I think this will look so pretty in the Summer with a pair of sandals and loads of stacked chunky bracelets.  I literally need this in my life.

Acrylic Drawers £11.99 - I've wanted some acrylic storage drawers for ages and came across this little beauty on eBay.  I've only recently changed my makeup storage around and bought a massive CD case for it (random but it works) so I'll have to hold on for a while before I can even think of buying these. :(

Vectra Slippers £28.00 - I already own these in the nude but when I saw Topshop had new colours in, my heart fluttered for these.  I think they're gorgeous!  I'm officially in love.

Leopard Print Sunglasses £10.00 - I just love the animal print on these, I'm not sure if I'd ever wear them out but I still want them!  They'd look cute on my head!

Blue Canvas Bowler Bag £35.00 - I haven't treated myself to a new bag in about a month so this one would be nice.  Is it just me who used to think River Island bags were expensive?!  They seem to be a great price now.

If you'd like to know where to purchase any of the above, just click on the links and shop your little heart out!  What are you lusting for lately?

Grace x

9 comments:

  1. I love the coral maxi dress, it's absolutely gorgeous and such a summery colour! I just wish I wasn't so short and stumpy so I could wear one lol. - Natilly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Vectra Slippers in that colour, I walked away without them and have regretted it since, they are amazing! I definitely need those cross print leggings in my life too! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should really get your hands on the Vectra Loafers, they're soooo comfy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the studded slippers are so cute!
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so read this title in Rihanna's singing voice! And I agree with all of these wants, that lipstick is a super gorgeous shade

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so pretty!


    Thank-you for the comment on my blog.
    Little Miss Sunshine Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those leggings are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh some gorgeous stuff, i love the studded slippers and the colour of the lipstick looks lovely! I want the dress too! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the leggings and I'm pretty sure I'll have to buy that dress for my holiday now x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!