Sunday 26 February 2012

A teeny weeny jewellery sale...

HOW LOVELY IS THE WEATHER TODAY?! I've decided to be productive and sort through a few of my things because i've been meaning to do it for ages!

I'm selling these earrings for £1.50 each including £1.50 for postage and additional items will be an extra 50p.
Sorry, I can only post to the UK!
PAYPAL ONLY!  Leave your paypal address in the comments below and obviously state which item(s) you'd like so I can send you an invoice :)
First come first served.


Bulldog Earrings x1

Floral Statement Earrings x3

Lips Earrings x2

Betsey Johnson Earrings x4

Vintage Style Earrings x4

Any questions, just ask :) 



4 comments:

  1. The Bulldog earrings and Lips earring pls knightseclectic@hotmail.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theese earing are so cute, I have a friend who would adore the first ones I am going to link her to your site :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww the bulldog earrings are so cute!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!