Friday 6 January 2012

it's not hard to fall...

HIYA! I've just noticed that I'm nearly at 600 blog followers. That is absolutely insane to think that nearly 600 people have pressed that little follow button! Thanks guys, I truly appreciate it.

On with the post, I thought i'd do a little "life in pictures" post.  Just to show you what I've been upto recently.  I like my blog to have a little bit of a personal feel so here it is :)









A cheeky picture of me and my boyfriend on Christmas day - if you look closely you might be able to spot that I am wearing my new favourite lipstick in the world - Mac Girl about town.  It's gorgeous!

Me, older - found an ageing app on my iPhone so I made myself look old.  I think I look quite respectable. I'd make a lovely Grandma one day.

SNOW FAIRY! - Fallen in love with everything Snow Fairy this festive season.  If you haven't had a sniff of snow fairy yet then I urge you to. Your nose will thank you.  It's a girls heaven, candy floss and bubblegum scented. YUM.

Singstar -  I am a Singstar Queen.  Nobody can beat me, I challenge all of you.  I've even won at rap songs! WOOHOO!

Cutting t-shirts - Bought this Amy Winehouse and Mark Ronson t-shirt for eight quid from Primark and chopped it up a bit to be a bit slouchy.  This picture isn't a perfect representation but it looks lush on!  I love Amy Winehouse forever.

NEW KITTEN! - We got a kitten! WOOHOO! She's eight weeks old now and she's called Holly because we got her just after Christmas.  I think it's an appropriate name.  She's really cute but her claws hurt lots.

Trying to eat more healthy - I am embarking on a new adventure - a diet.  I did think about doing a detox but I just ended up freaking out about the whole thing.  It's day three of the diet and it's going pretty well so far i'd say although I have just ate a rich tea biscuit or two.  Oops.

Grace x

16 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Especially the kitty ones. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I was just teasing girl, no worries! I got mixed up when I saw it on your page, I thought I was leaving a comment for myself... LOL

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww your kitten is sooo cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. New kitten is soo cute! I'm too scared to use those age apps haha. I'd get scared of what I'd look like :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Snow Fairy too, I am obsessed with the lip tint!
    Your kitten is so cute :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your kitten is soso cute! Congrats on hitting 600 thats amazing!
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that kitten?! Awww! Good luck with the diet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want your kitten, she is so cute! xx

    http://paigesworldofwonder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I am so coming to cat-nap Holly! Adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THIS POST I HAVE A KITTIE JUST LIKE THAT ONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cat is absolutely gorgeous! I love your blog!
    Noticed you're following me and I am now following back :)

    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello chic! :D
    LOVE this post. your pics are way too cute! :D
    just letting you know i awarded you with the kreativ blogger award over on my blog! :D
    check it out if you like.
    just wanted to let you know that i love your blog! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have just spent the last 5 minutes of my life 'awww' ing at that sweetie of a cat :) jeez, only just discovered your blog and am loving it already! mucho love x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Personal posts are what make blogs great to read, in my opinion (: The photo of you and your boyfriend is so cute!
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holly is so cute! We got a kitten at Christmas too and they're so sweet when they're young. I bet she's so playful and keeps you entertained all day long :) Also, i didn't realise they were doing snow fairy lip tints! :( Missed out on that one then! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!