Wednesday 4 January 2012

Introducing Cheap Frills

As most of you will already know, I am a complete sucker for cutesy jewellery.  I just love it.  It's easy to wear, makes you go 'aww' and just well, CUTE! When Cheap Frills emailed me to ask if I'd like to review an item off their online jewellery store I jumped at the chance!

I first noticed Cheap Frills when they started following me on Twitter.  Being intrigued by the store name I immediately had a browse of the store and thought that I would actually wear every single piece of vintage inspired jewellery featured, so when they emailed me I was chuffed! They must've read my mind. Haha.

I feel that I should say even though this item was sent to me for free for the purpose of this review, I will still give it my honest opinion.  I'd be disappointed if I bought something that another blogger had recommended and it turned out to be rubbish and I could never do that to all of you.


EEEEP! LOOK AT THIS! I am obsessed with swallows although if I saw the real bird i'd be petrified, I'm terrified of birds.  I just absolutely love the vintage feel of this necklace too and how good quality it feels.  Some jewellery you buy from little online jewellery stores does seem a bit flimsy and tends to break easily so usually I avoid buying from them unless I see something I really like or can trust the opinion of another person.  Another good quality in this necklace for me is that the chain is really quite long.  I've said before that short chains can make me feel a bit claustrophobic and I always worry that I'm choking.  This swallow necklace retails at £12 which, for a piece that none of your friends are probably going to have, an excellent quality of necklace AND a vintage inspired piece is a really reasonable price.

At the time I got this from Cheap Frills they were offering a free piece of jewellery with every order and they sent me this little cute mouse ring! AAAAWWW! I can't get enough of it! It's tiny though and it was so difficult to get a picture of it.


Cheap Frills have a sale on at the moment too so all the more reason to head over and give it a sneaky peek! They're also holding a giveaway on their Facebook page and also update their twitter really regularly and are such a friendly little company!

I hope you all liked this review and if you haven't already, take a little peek at my youtube channel! :)

Grace x

15 comments:

  1. I love that necklace, they look like they've got some really nice and different pieces. lucky you!

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace, I'm obsessed with swallows too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love love love the ringgggg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looked at some of their pieces and they are so cute!

    egtx3.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the necklace, def something I'd wear, it's gorgeous.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think I would die of 'cuteness' if i had that ring! awhhhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh and are these photos take with the WHSmiths drawers as a background? Because I bought them online the other day and they still haven't came but the picture online wasn't great, and if this is what they look like then I can't wait! :D xxxx

    islaay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that necklace and that ring have to be mine!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that little mouse ring is the cutest!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. jhilmilbeauty - thanks so much! i absolutely love comments like this and it's great to know you appreciate and like my blog. thanks again! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pieces are so gorgeous and totally wearable - I love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. my drawers came yesterday and I absolutely love them! they are just the perfect size and they are great! Oh and I really wanted that ring so i tweeted cheep frills to ask if they were going to start selling it and they said they are! I can't wait to order it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!