Wednesday 22 June 2011

Blogs I Love

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2600737/glitter-and-carousels?claim=e5tpyr8z3q9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

I want to say an absolute thankyou to everyone who is following my blog. I have made it to the 200 follower point! I'm so happy! I never actually thought anybody would be interested in anything I wrote. I've decided that to celebrate I'm going to do a post dedicated to blogs I love. These are the blogs that I have to read straight away as soon as there's a new post up!

These aren't in list of favourites as I don't think I could ever pick a favourite because I equally can't get enough of any of them.

1. Golden Glow Lisa's blog was one of the first blogs I started reading and she inspired me to start writing a blog in the first place. She is ridiculously gorgeous and I'm jealous of how she suits every shade of lipstick ever.

2. I spent some time Lorna is one of my real life friends who has recently set up her own blog. Her photo's are never anything less than perfect, she makes really lush headers (look at mine ;) ) and she's a wizard with eyeshadows!

3. Penelope Row Jess's outfit of the day posts constantly impress me, they're well worth checking out! She's just so down to earth and you can tell that she speaks straight from the heart. She also makes YouTube videos under the name 'TheDuttski'

4. Vodka and Roses Jessica's posts never fail to make me laugh. Expect posts full of eye candy and real life *cough* fictional stories of how Jessica manages to pull the fittest celebrities!

5. Emily Victoria x Emily's blog is perfect for me, Emily is a typical girly girl and everytime I visit her blog I always want something she's bought. I love the way she writes and her blog is so pretty!

6. Secret life of makeup Hannah has only recently started blogging and is a make up artist. Her leopard print make up look is out of this world! She's truly talented and is always copying the looks of our favourite celebrities.

7. Perfection is Ugly I love reading Natalie's posts. All of her posts are so cute and well thought out. She also posts inspiring quotes from time to time that make me smile.

8. Brittany Love If you've never heard of Brittany then you're missing out! Her posts are always really informative and she is such a lovely girl which definitely shines through in her posts.

9. All things beautiful When I first came across Beth's blog I couldn't believe my eyes. Beth is only 14 years old yet creates the most perfect make up looks ever! I have never seen anything like that. Every one she does has me hypnotised, she is truly one talented girl.

10. Beauty Comes from WithinI can always rely on Sophie's blog for a good read with everything from indepth beauty reviews to hauls and a bit of everything else. You can tell her posts are always so well organised and her opinions are always true.

Let me know if you already follow/know of these lovely ladies and who your favourite bloggers are! I can assure you, they are well worth a read!

Grace x

15 comments:

  1. Awwww Grace <3 Thankyou so much for this xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much for the mention! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Brittany Love's blog! It's fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these kinds of posts, great to find new blogs. Will be checking them all out :) xxx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post! Several more blogs on my dashboard now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww I've only just found your blog, thank you so much for mentioning me! :) *blushes* thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just added one more to the follower list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your blog babe :) x

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, I'd love it if you took part :) http://stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw Grace thank you lovely :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks soo much for including me :) i think I might do his when I reach 200 followers! I'm soo glad you like my blog! X x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I awarded you for best blog http://frivolousloves.blogspot.com/2011/06/award-best-blog.html :)
    Would be great if you could check it out and maybe do it too, share the love

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I forgot to comment *naughty Jessica* thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!