Wednesday 15 June 2011

'Eye' Love Eyeko!

I was tweeting about a week ago when somebody posted that Groupon had a great offer on for Eyeko Products. Being the absolute product junkie I am I investigated straight away! To my delight, Groupon were offering a £20 Eyeko voucher inc. free P&P for only £8!! I was really excited because I'd never had the chance to try Eyeko before so of course, I bought the deal.



London Lips Lip Gloss in 'Portobello' £6.50 (Free if you enter code E15845)
This was a complete surprise to me! A free little gift for entering my Ambassador code! I love the smell of this lipgloss, smells like fruity sherbet.  I almost want to lick it off my lips. This isn't a colour I'd normally wear but you can see how sheer it is from the swatch on my hand. It's so subtle.  I can already tell that I'm definitely going to be wearing this a lot!




3 in 1 Extra Glow Cream £8.95
The only reason I chose this was because when I went to the Clothes Show last year, the lady on the Eyeko stall was raving about this and how loads of celebrities use it. I thought that it was definitely worth a try but didn't buy it at the time which I kinda regretted afterwards so I needed to snap it up this time! I absolutely cannot stress enough how perfect this is. I used it as a moisturiser, under a foundation and then highlighted on my cheeks with a little on my brow bone and it looked gorgeous. My skin was so glowing and radiant.  If you're thinking of getting this then don't think, just get it! 




Eyeko Lilac Polish £5
Usually I don't dream of buying nail varnishes from any brand other than Barry M and Beauty UK but I bought this because the colour really appeals to me and also, this is a favourite of Kelly Osbourne who I think is amazing. I've only swatched it on one finger here but I wore it for 3 days before and it didn't chip whatsoever. Or maybe I just wasn't working hard enough. Haha. I'd like to try the Punk Polish next.




Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen £5.50
I'm definitely saving the best 'til last now because this is my favourite beauty product of this year. I kid you not, this has got to be the longest lasting eyeliner I have ever tried in my entire life. I'm never going to give my other eyeliners another look now because this is just so perfect. It's exactly like a felt tip pen and makes it so easy to just draw on your eyelid! I've worn it everyday since I got it (Since Wednesday).  I can't get enough.  I sound like I'm advertising the absolute daylight out of this eyeliner but it seriously is amazing! If it wasn't I'd say. I went to bed with it on and woke up with perfect eyeliner the next day! MINT!


I hope you liked these products and if you do feel like buying anything from Eyeko, I'm going to be cheeky and ask you to use my ambassador code E15845 to receive a free gift with your order!


Grace x

25 comments:

  1. Great post. Does the eyeliner hard to remove at the end of the day? That's the only thing I'd worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks River! It is pretty difficult in all honesty. I find it better to remove it with Vaseline. It comes off really easily then. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That glow cream looks lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that graffiti eyeliner pen looks amazing!
    thanks for your comment on my blog :)
    those cowboy boots are defiantly on the lust list, personally I couldnt buy them at that price, but it's hard to find a decent pair online that are affordable - but my sister picked up an amazing pair for £20 at a Vintage Market! the lucky thing, so jealous of them!

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried any Eyeko products before, but i really want to! The nail varnish is a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I want to try that glow cream!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried eyeko but these look gorgeous, and I love the cute packaging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never tried these products, but they look good. Love the colour of the polish too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to get the graffiti eye liner pen, everyone raves about it! The nail polish colour is gorgeous too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post, great review. I've never tried Eyeko but definitely will when I get paid!

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THIS POST...
    Follow each other?

    http://allamodaeconstile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this. I am an ambassador and haven't bought anything ( naughty) i really want the illuminator cream! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am having a giveaway if you are interested? http://floral-etiquette.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-first-give-away.html x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh thanks for posting how you use the eyeko cream i didnt know how! but thanks for tweeting the offer! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog :) I've never tried any eyeko makeup although i've heard such good things about it, maybe it's time i got round to trying some out!

    Stacey xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to try the 3 in 1 Extra Glow Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thankyou so much for following me :D
    Great post!
    i have to say that nail varnish is beautiful :')
    Annnd your blogs i adorable, im following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the look of that nail polish! Need and want thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your comments everyone :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. The glow cream looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wish I hadn't missed that Groupon deal, the makeup looks amazing! The colour of that nail varnish is lovely too, might have to have a look on there when I have some spare money :)
    Great post xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. The nail polish is a lovely colour :)

    xoxo

    http://frivolousloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, that lilac polish is absolutely beautiful - I will be ordering it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. will defo be buying the extra glow cream! sounds greatt!!
    with love
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!