Sunday 5 October 2014

Makeup Revolution I heart Makeup Lip Geek lipstick in 'Ken will want me'

 

I recently purchased a few items from Makeup Revolution's 'I heart Makeup' range and OH MY GOD, I have become obsessed. I just want absolutely everything in the entire range.  

As a total lipstick fiend, I naturally browsed the lipsticks first and if I'm completely honest, the barbie pink tube was enough for me to want to own the entire lipstick collection. I just LOVE the fun 90's esque packaging which is completely different to most of the other packaging you see on the high street at the moment. Makeup Revolution are incredible at coming up with catchy names and producing slightly out of the ordinary packaging. 

'Ken Will Want Me' (can we just take a minute to appreciate how apt that name is?!) is a slightly barbie but ever so wearable pink that would look good on all skin tones.  I like that it's not too overpowering like some pink shades can be.  The formula is a dream - it's creamy which means it glides on nicely. You could practically apply it with your eyes closed! It's slightly sheer but buildable which is great if you don't want your pout to look too bold. 

What suprised me most with this lipstick was the longevity. I went shopping, drank, ate a hot dog, drank again and it STILL stayed on! As you can see from the photos above, after 5 hours it was almost worn off but still left a nice baby pink stain to my lips. 

Overall, I cannot fault this lipstick and truly do want the entire Lip Geek collection. For £2.99 a pop, I think I'll be making that dream come true!  I bought my lipstick from Superdrug but you can also order directly from the Makeup Revolution website.  

What's your favourite Makeup Revolution product?




6 comments:

  1. This is actually gorgeous. I'm so eager to get my hands on this brand!

    Hannah Rose Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love makeup revolution. The packaging for the lipsticks is so cute! Need some of these x
    Emma | Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very beautifulll :D
    www.itsrozee.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I love this shade and the packaging is gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous lip colour.....will definitely be checking these out! x
    http://unexpectedgeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!