Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas Gifts for under £10!


With Christmas fast approaching we're all on the hunt for the perfect gift for our loved ones.  I'm going to be doing weekly instalments where I pick out some of my favourite Christmas buys.  Each week will be a different budget and this weeks is gifts for under a tenner! :)

For your friend/sister/girlfriend...
Accessorize Nail Wardrobe £9.99Cross Over Links Ring £8.50Microwavable Cosy Pig £9.99Star Print Slipper Boot £8.99Stud Earrings £8.00Colour Block Clutch Bag £8.00Tea Party Purse £8.00Nail Rock Nail Wraps £6.50Vaseline Lip Tin £6.99Models Own Crackle Polishes £10Owl Hand Cream £6.00Chocolate Face Mask £1.99Lady Gaga Dress Up Book £6.99Cadbury Dairy Milk 1kg £5.99

There are also lots of handmade jewellery gifts that would be really unique and special.  There are tons on ebay, just give them a search :)

For your boyfriend/brother/friend...

You could also get a personalised gift.  You just need to google personalised gifts and a whole range of items will come up :) 

Let me know if you like this little feature! Have I gave you any gift ideas?! Hope so!

Grace x

15 comments:

  1. how do you make your collages? :)


    http://dailydoseofchloee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make them all on Paintbrush for MAC. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the moustache corkscrew, may get for my flatmates xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome post!
    We are so excited for Christmas this year!
    We are still away from Norwich at the moment, but how is it looking? Are the Christmas lights all up and gorgeous?
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doing personalised gifts from ebay! Ebay is a goldmine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww that handcream is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you this is really helpfull :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!
    Has anyone tried the owl handcream?? I want to get this for myself (hehe) but want to know what it smells like first! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Yorkie Monster Truck! Haven't seen this before! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some fab items there, I love the teapot purse! I need it! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. My boyf would love the purple t-shirt and the grow your own boobs would make him laugh haha noted ;) thanks for this!!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are some great gift ideas thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want that Lady Gaga dress up book!! I used to have so many paper dolls when I was little, loved them! Great picks x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ideas! :) I so want one of those hottie animal things :D

    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! Such great affordable gift ideas :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know you suggested it for a guy, but I definitely have my eye on that moustache bopener!
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!