Thursday 10 November 2011

Barry M Appreciation.


I am an absolute massive fan of Barry M nail paints.  They're always my go to choice of nail varnish because they're often on offer for 2 for £4.99 and I just think they do an absolutely amazing job! Some are better than others though.  I have had a few bad experiences!

Today I thought i'd share my five favourite Barry M nail paints with you.

From left to right: Navy, Instant nail effects in Pink, Raspberry, Mint Green and Lavender Blue.


If I had to pick a favourite it'd have to be Raspberry!  I just think it's such a gorgeous colour.  You only really need one coat of it and it's perfect for Christmas! Here's a cheeky picture of me modelling 'Raspberry' ;)


Superdrug actually have a 3 for 2 offer on most products online at the moment so i'd stock up whilst you can and grab yourself a little extra freebie!

What's your favourite Barry M nail varnish?

Grace x

11 comments:

  1. I love Barry M so much! you have a great collection! My favourite at the minute is "Strawberry Ice Cream" its so cute!



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFayexoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Barry M polishes, I think navy and top turquoise are my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. raspberry is my fave as well, total go to colour, use it all the time! I'm buying thier gold cracked polish tomorrow...excited to see how it is xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry M is really good, love their instant nail effect!

    xx Seph

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Barry M! It's my favourite polish brand, i need to check out the rest of their cosmetic range! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Red Glitter and Indigo! I love the application with these polishes, they go on so perfectly. OOH - also, Barry M Red/Black is almost an exact dupe for Nails Inc. Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with you on Barry M: I want to collect them all! Haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pick up 308 Berry time and time again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice colors!
    I just order 2 Barry Ms at Asos and I can't wait to see how they look on my nails :D
    Your blog is lovely btw and I started following it ;)
    If you want take a look at mine and join in if you like it!
    http://nicolefashionsmetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have raspberry too, i wear it all the time! You should get bright red, i have about 2 thirds left..hehe.

    I like mint greens also.

    http://dailydoseofchloee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!