Sunday 27 April 2014

Models Own 'Polish for Tans' Collection

 from left to right; Shades, Sun Hat and Beach Bag - £5 each.

If you're as in love with Models Own as I am, the new 'Polish for Tans' collection wouldn't have gone unnoticed.  As soon as I spotted these were been released I knew I'd be a huge fan as bright polishes are all that grace my nails during the hotter months.  How apt is the name too?! I have tons of nail polishes that I constantly think would look better with a tan! Models Own, you little genius'.

Firstly, I wish I'd have picked up the other two in the collection - a neon yellow and green.  At the time I thought they were a little garish and couldn't see myself wearing them but after trying these three beauties, I just want more! I'll probably pick them up next time I go shopping.

My favourite out of this trio is definitely 'Sun Hat', a gorgeous neon pink shade that I'm sure Barbie would wear constantly if she was a real person.  Just like most Models Own polishes, they apply like a dream with a slight matte finish.  I needed two coats for an even finish and popped a glitter polish on top instead of a top coat.  I'm a sucker for picking my nail polish off once it starts chipping/peeling so they lasted 2 days but I'm sure you could get much more wear out of them if you're more patient than me!

Boots currently have a 3 for 2 on all cosmetics so if you want to get your hands on them with a slight reduction then you know where to go!

Grace x

6 comments:

  1. I always say that certain things look better with a tan so this is definitely right up my street :) My favourite is 'Shades' X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me too! good pick :) thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I really want to get these! They look so fun and colourful! xo
    tarasauroh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Sunhat looks like the most beautiful bright pink polish ever. I need it! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is so much better with a tan! I love the vibrant orange shade, so pretty.
    Becka | This Is My World

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!