Sunday 9 June 2013

A fashionably late May Favourites


Is it too late to post about my may favourites?! NAAAAH.

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder - Genuinely think this is my favourite product of the year so far.  It's amazing for pale skin (I haven't fake tanned in forever) as it just leaves a subtle glow AND isn't the product itself just so pretty to look at?  Best £3 I have spent in a long long time.

17 Falsify Mascara - I rarely ever purchase the same mascara twice as there's so many on the market that I'd love to try.  This mascara is the exception to the rule though.  I use it on top of my Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara and it just makes your lashes have unbelievable amounts of volume.  I would say steer clear of this if you're not fond of clumps though.

Juicy Couture Couture Eau de Parfum - I must admit, I initially bought this just for the bottle but I have fallen head over heels for the fragrance.  It's quite fruity with elements of pink grape and mandarin but also a little floral.  I spray this in the morning and can still smell it on my skin the next day. Totes amaze.

Radox Coconut Kiss Shower Gel  - Coconut scented products are just essential for Summer. This is out of this worrrrld.  Every time I smell it I just want to drink lots of malibu whilst sunbathing on a hot beach.  Going to repurchase this again and again.  It's only a £1 at the moment in Boots too! Bargain!

Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose - Besides smelling exactly like fruitellas, I love the sheer pink tint this leaves on your lips.  It's not the most nourishing lip product I've ever used but it's sweet scent makes up for it.

Mac Chatterbox Lipstick - Pink lipstick is something I can't get enough of, I must own around 30.  This is currently my favourite 'bubblegum pink' lipstick.  It's creamy, quite bright but not too in your face i'm nicki minaj bright and lasts quite a while on your lips.

Models Own Beach Party - I've been applying this over and over again on my toes and I intend for it to be that way for the whole of Summer. It's the brightest nail polish I have ever seen and pretties your toes up beyond belief.

What were your favourite products in May?

Grace x



9 comments:

  1. Great post! I think I'm going to try that MAC lipstick, I love pink lip colors, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's lovely and it's so wearable :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this highlighter, it's been raved about everywhere! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nivea lip butter, it smells amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that nail polish! Obsessed with orange colours at the moment! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a MAC lipstick so bad! I'm a MAC virgin ;)

    Kylie x
    http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw you have some lovely favourites :)) I am dying to try that Radox Coconut shower gel as it sounds amazing!!!!! I also love the MUA highlighter, it reminds me of MAC MSF in Lightscapade xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. If that lip balm is not as moisturizing then what is the hype about it. Considering it is one of your favorites and you were pretty honest about it. Did you get it because of the smell?

    Love the polish color. Gorgeous in fact. Never seen it.

    JaLeeda
    http://itsjaleeda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow varnish. Wonderful summer colour.

    Great post. Great products.

    http://daisy-laura.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!