Saturday 23 November 2013

Current Favourite Glitter Polishes

With Christmas quickly approaching (31 days to go if you're wondering!), my inner magpie just wants to coat everything in glitter and my nails are not an exception.  I feel like it's unacceptable to wear glitter on your nails in the Summer for some reason so during the festive season I tend to go a bit wild!

I literally spent about half an hour trying to decide on my favourite glitter polishes but these are the ones that have made it in to my top 5 (Do I think I'm on X Factor here?!)

From left to right - Models Own Hot Stuff, Models Own Dancing Queen, Models Own Sparkler, Barry M Rose Quartz and Kelly Brook Glitter.


 I've swatched the nail polishes on their own and also with a base coat of Models Own Utopia.  Annoyingly, the background actually matches with Utopia so you can't really see that too well but you can still get the gist.

I'm unsure whether the Kelly Brook nail polish is still available as I got it in a duo from New Look as a gift from my Sister. Admittedly, it is a bit of a pain to apply as much like other glitter polishes, you have to dab it on a little to get the desired effect but once it's on, it's definitely worth it! 

What are your favourite glitter polishes? Any recommendations of what I should buy next?! 

Grace x

8 comments:

  1. So many pretty polishes! Sparkler looks gorgeous! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glittery polishes are perfect for Christmas :)

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dancing Queen is gorgeous. It's also my drunken song.... Perfect for Christmas parties.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing Queen is also my fave! I really like the Nails Inc glitter polishes. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are perfect for christmas!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo eeee they're all super duper pretty. I can't pick a favourite. Maybe it'll be the Bary M one only just as I love Barry M polishes, they're such good quality!

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love glitter so so so much, I can't cope with how pretty these are!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!